seeking for soft toys

Hi all, ramadhan is coming! Every year, my family and i will collect (good condition) soft toys and wash ,sanitize , dry and if we have enough savings we will pack individually in a transparent gift bag. Basically we do all the hard work ! Every year again, we would have a small bazaar at tamp to sell our food and me and my sis in law will distribute the toys to kids. Any kids, baby to toddlers and teenagers , regardless of rich or poor, race or religion. Dont get us wrong, it is not to promote our stall nor to misuse your kindness. We distribute to any walking, passerby and even buyers . Last 2 years, we received 4 big china bags of mickey and minnie mostly limited editions and last year, we received big carton of superheros lego sets from diff donars to our shop and home! And we have blessed more than 50 burgers for the legit low income families/kids last year and a pay it forward system . Was super exciting for me as an adult, guess how the kids felt! So straight to the point, if u are planning to give away or discard your soft toys, please hit me up! Soft toys have to be : - good condition (means no tearing and no big unremovable stain) - everything is intack (eyes, nose, ears, etc) - only soft toys (but other toys could consider) as soft toys can be washed using washing machine and sanitize easily - diff size and shapes - location of drop off : tampines If u could send over to tamp, it would be awesome. As im currently pregnant and long distance and heavy lifting isnt gonna work for me ? As currently im on bedrest due to preg complications. Hit me up!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hey mummy! Just wanted to say you're awesome for doing this, and I hope you will continue with giving back when your child arrives so you can share the spirit of giving too :) I don't have any toys for you but do let me know if you need any help! Also, just a note to take care of yourself too because you're pregnant now and some toys may not be very clean so try not to expose yourself to too many of them :)

Read more
5y ago

thanks mummy jena!

VIP Member

Hey! I have loads of toys would love to give away. Where in Tampines? How do we contact you?

5y ago

Got it! Willing message

Heyhey! I dont mind helping out Let me know where the drop off point!

Super Mum

So far these is what we have gotten! Could we get more? ❤

Post reply image

share ur whats app number please so I send u my pics of soft toys

5y ago

hi, im at tamp st 86 , near the uwcsea school! u may whatsapp me at 94592264 ! im free and am home always as im currebtly on bedrest, so am able to receive it at my blk any timing except 6.45pm to 7.30pm due to evening prayers.

Super Mum

we have collected atleast 3 big bags so far!

Post reply image
VIP Member

I’ve soft toys to give away!

Able to come collect.?