Sleep

Is it possible for a 3 months old to sleep on her own? If yes, how?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it’s possible! Try to set a clear difference btwn day n night. Usually I don’t draw the curtains during daytime to let sunlight in (but make sure it’s not too bright too la) n night time I’ll make the room dark. Then I’ll set a bedtime routine: wipedown then carry abit and off baby goes to her cot n slp. After this, I’ll try not to go in to pick her up even if she cries. But of course if she cries for too long n too hard, I’ll go in to pat her or carry her for abit before setting her in bed again! Hope this helps!

Read more

3 months old will still sleep and wake as and when she wants. After forth trimester then slowly set a routine by playing with her more during the day.

VIP Member

Possible in regular sleeping pattern .. make it happen same time so tht baby can analyse n go for sleep .. but it takes some time to understand

VIP Member
VIP Member

I read before somewhere that it is possible, by setting a routine before sleep and to condition the environment to be in the sleeping mood

Possible but needs some training, but do let baby get into the routine naturally alongside sleep training

VIP Member

Yes it's possible but it also takes time and patience (:

Super Mum

Possible yes... But is tough. Mine can't😭

Google up sleep training