Hellooo any ideas how to train 8 months old baby sleep on his own please.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If ur baby don't cry, can lay down on his own but move here and there, try a pretend and ignore method. Pretend to sleep, and baby will fall asleep on their own when nobody play with them. (It may took awhile but at least, baby is on their own without you patting, coaxing like mad to sleep.) If ur baby can fall asleep after drinking milk Best, although it's recommend for long run as we are also concern about their teeth too, but i will wash their mouth by giving them Some water to rinse it.

Read more
8y ago

He will make noise or cry sometime if I just put him down. I have to carry and walk him then he will drift to sleep.

VIP Member

I think I sleep train my baby from birth up to present. I know lol. So from birth up to 6 months I turn on a lamp at night and sleep beside him. Then, after 6 months, there are times that I turn off the lamp and he falls asleep easier than having the lamp on. I never needed to rock him cause I never did introduced him that rocking him is for sleeping.

Read more
4y ago

I did same routine since 9months. It works

i made it a routine for lights out and playing of soft music at around 8.30pm. this routine made my baby knew that playing time is over. initially i will be rocking him gently to provide the momentum. now he is able to lie on the bed and he will turn around to find a comfortable positon to sleep independently!

Read more
8y ago

Thanks!!

I started sleep training when he was 7 months turning 8 months . Did Ferber method but modified the intervals to shorter period. After 2 weeks baby could sleep on his own . You might get improvements after few days to one week .

Kmi naman nasanay si baby na sabay sabay kming matulog sabay sabay din kaming ma gigising kahit anung pag papa tulog ko sa knya ng maaga un talaga nakasanayan nya kailangan wla din ilaw kasi ndi talaga yan matutulog

Best way to try and follow the schedule every day. That way it will come under habit. So if say the sleeping time is 9 pm every day, then may be play soft music so that it helps the baby to sleep

Im a df breastfeeding mum..its hard for me to train my baby to sleep on his own bed..we try few times..but it doesnt work.😅😅😅

Fix a routines start 8.30pm with a bed time story's, accompanie your your baby until fall asleep. encourage your baby his well behaviour for sleeping on his own.

TapFluencer

Fix routine since birth and he manage to sleep on his own around 5months 930pm bath, 945pm milk, after feed put a book at his side and 10-15mins he fall sleep himself