my baby not sleeping on her own

hello mummies my baby is almost 8 months old now but still unable to sleep on her own what should i do

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

What is your routine like? Do you carry lo to sleep? I use this method , not sure whether it works for you. You can try. Play with lo till tired. Also, I will look at the timing first , give milk , pat lo to sleep in lo’s cot. Keep telling it’s night time already. Off the lights in e room. And I also pretend to sleep. Keep doing it Everyday.

Read more
5y ago

i just tried putting her to sleep on her tummy and she fell asleep herself. i think cause today she too tired. ya she will keep flipping around the bed and if i carry her and pat her to sleep she will scream cause she dont want to sleep yet... okay i shall try your method haha. cause its kind of bothering me that shes already 8 months old and still cant sleep on her own.

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/sleep_baby_sleep

5y ago

i tried the method but she just keeps screaming and crying nonstop... until no more voice those type... then i will go over and carry her up