Parents, how do you handle stress?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For me, handling stress comes from finding good ways to relieve stress! After all, if you don't relieve stress it'll all just build up and turn into anger or a nervous breakdown. Personally, I go to the gym and do some cardio to sweat out the stress. However, I also find a lot of success in stress relief by spending time on hobbies and just recharging my brain.

Magbasa pa

As a WAHM, sleep talaga for me is one of the ways to cope with stress. And I'm happy my family is willing to take care of my son pag sobrang pagod at kailangan kong matulog. I also learned that milk is a good stress reliever so I drink milk and vitamins everyday. Nag-eexercise na din ako recently. lol.

Magbasa pa

I make sure to make time for myself! I take time to watch films and TV series that I like and read books that enrich me. I still try to pamper myself and treat myself! :) This is the best way for me to de-stress and re-center myself

I don't have an outlet as I'm a hands on mom. The only way I deal with stress is taking a few moments with my babies. I gain my strength and energy from them. No matter how bad my day is, they always give me a reason to smile.

Kapag nsstress aq sa bahay, dinadaan ko nalang sa pagkain, ipagluluto ko ang anak ko ng fave nyang food.. mnsan, dadalhin ko si kyra sa kidzoona since plagi nya naman akong niyayaya magslide.:)

Good massage and buffet at least once a week are my favorite stress relievers. These are simple pleasures a stay at home mom can get as I don't have the luxury of time to go somewhere else.

I always make it sure na at least once a week, I pamper myself. Like for example, massage and get my nails done. or spend time with my little girl sa playhouses :)

I make sure I have a weekly date with myself for a pampering at the spa to relieve the tension and stress for the week that has been.

I watch movies and koreanovelas. I also play with my baby for longer hours.

I ask my friends to hangout. Sometimes pasyal magisa at window shopping.