17 Replies

what have your little one been drinking ? breast milk only ? if the sudden change won't it make your baby feel sick / constipation? can try search for free milk sample at Google . see if there will be samples for 2 month .

No sample milk for 6 months and below so as to promote breast milk. U can buy small tin to try out first before buying the big tin. My bb is drinking Nan HA now.

VIP Member

Hi .. u may can go to the particular website of each brand n request for sample according to ur baby stage .. they will send u for free .. hope it may help .

Usually there won't be samples for stage 1 milk.. maybe you can buy 400g small tin to try out first? I've seen it available for Nan and Similac

VIP Member

It takes time to trial an error. And it normally takes a few days to know. Stage 1 samples are not allowed. Maybe you can try Nan or Enfamil?

VIP Member

for infant below 6 mths no samples . As they advise to bf .. if after 6 mths old , can request from pd or milk company for sample

Go to the milk company websites to register for samples once baby reach 6 months old. They will deliver to your place.

VIP Member

No milk formula sample for babies who are below 6 months old. You will have to buy small tin ones to try out.

You won't get samples under 6 months. So it's best to buy small tins and try them to see which is best

VIP Member

Buy a small tin to try & error. I give enfamil & Aptamil to my LO .. dumex - too thick & sweet..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles