Which formula milk is best for babies?

Hi mommies, Can help me to choose the best formula milk for baby. My baby is 1 year old and i am a breastfeeding mom, As my baby turns 1, i would like to introduce formula milk. So please help me to suggest a good one as there are many brands. Thanks in advance.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

S26 since newborn ! now 14m old depends on your child . I would suggest you go get free samples first from website before you purchase a whole big can it might save you lots of money ! 1 week of this 1 week that . can see if your child is okay with which brand first then go get it ☺️

I'm giving s26 now, feels that it causes my LO constipation and lots of phlegm. considering to change back to Dumex. most mummies friends recommended Nature One/ Nan instead of S26 (their LO had same issues as mine with S26). eventually up to your LO preferences and body reactions

Read more

I gave nature one premium but has since switched to fresh milk for my baby as he’s 14 months old. Nature one premium given at 8-9M old no issues and poops everyday!

I’m give NAN optipro. I heard that the taste is close to BM. This is the only one I try and my baby is okay with it.

You can try brand like Nan Optipro, Similac, Dumex/Dugro/Dulac. It depends on your LO preference, poop, etc.

I gave my LO s26. Yes correct mummy, depends on your child preference.

I gave simiac