Formula milk

How do you decide which formula milk to feed your baby? Do you get samples for him to try?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes samples and get opinion from other parents and what formula they are using for their child of the same age. Different babies react differently but at least you'll get a rough idea of the more common brands that people use etc

if below 6months really trial and error as there’s no samples. Otherwise, yes I’ll get samples or if not buy a small tin first to try as samples will take time to come

The cheapest one. Because its all the same, all go thru the same testing and regulations. Otherwise you’re just buying into the marketing gimmicks.

You can try to get samples! SG Parent Things shared brands that offer baby milk powder on their channel here :https://t.me/sgparenthings/121

4y ago

Thank for sharing this.

VIP Member

Yes try samples first, unless he has allergies than those other milk have to pray your baby drinks whatever you buy cause not cheap 😅

Didnt try any samples straight away use Enfamil for my baby since newborn and till today 5 months old no problem

VIP Member

I didn’t get samples. I followed what my bro gave their children for formula milk, S26 and he is liking it. :)

VIP Member

Yes I tried all the samples.. my lo drinks all but I go on with Aptamil n Grow .. those r good I felt

VIP Member

Hi... yes, please get samples from infant formula brands. Get LO to try and buy the brand LO prefers.

VIP Member

You can also consult your PD. Mine suggested Nan HA as she says the Abbott ones have too much sugar.