Craving For Ice Coffee And Raw Salmons!

OMG. I'm craving for ice coffee and raw Salmons.) : any one still drink or eat during pregnancy? Or I need to Wait until I giving birth?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Raw food is best to avoid until after delivery. There is risk of bacteria infection or salmonella from eating raw food (as u can never be certain of the hygiene standard of the food handler) which can cause harm to unborn baby. For coffee or tea, can drink but limit to 1 cup per day at most. As long as u don’t take too much cold stuff, sipping a bit of cold drinks to satisfy craving is still alright. I had it during my pregnancy.

Read more
Super Mum

I drank coffee once in a while during pregnancy. Gynae told me max allowance is one cup of coffee per day. If you want to be extra safe you can buy decaf coffee. Raw salmon should probably be avoided, although I did eat raw salmon once in Japan since cleanliness standard is higher there 😋.

VIP Member

i m a coffee n raw fish lover. coffee: 30ml once a week raw fish: tahan my whole pregancy n confinement. try to avoid. eat gd n healthy cooked fd pls.

I still drink my coffee , jus limit to one per day. Raw salmons, also can eat but please limit to one , but it is still best to avoid

Ok to take a bit of cold drinks occasionally but please avoid raw food.

VIP Member

i drank iced milk tea and occasionally had raw salmon. up to you.

5y ago

I drank ice tea. But salmon I controlling

VIP Member

I still take coffee but definitely not raw stuff

Super Mum

In moderation should be ok but best to avoid.

Super Mum

Ice coffee ok. Raw salmon a big no no..

Coffee is fine, but not raw food