Coffee

Is it ok to drink coffee almost everyday?? I almost forgot that Im pregnant... Hahaha... And I keep drinking coffee... It either Im craving for it or it a must to drink coffee every morning... Currently Im coming to 16 week... Opinion pls??

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My Gynae told me limit to 1 cup of coffee or 2 cups of tea. I usually drink tea instead and decaf when I’m craving for coffee, ordered the large size since I choose decaf hoping it will be okay to drink more hehe.

5y ago

Decaglf and 1 time a day

I'm a coffee addict so cannot go completely go cold turkey. I limit myself to 1 cup a day, or sometimes don't even finish the whole cup.

TapFluencer

if regularly drink couple cups of coffee before pregnancy, understandably tough to stop altogether. keep within one cup or less a day.

VIP Member

Try to avoid daily consumption as caffeine will affect the absorption of nutrients by the fetus during pregnancy.

Should be fine in moderation. I found this: https://sg.theasianparent.com/caffeine-during-pregnancy/

I took once a week. But if I crave for it and feel like having coffee to stay awake, I took decaf.

5y ago

All my coffee is decaf...

My gynae mentioned 1 cup a day. However best to avoid. Alternatively, you can consume decaf

5y ago

Tq... I take 1 cup a day... But decaf.. since last time..

VIP Member

I don’t think it’s ok to drink coffee regularly.

Limit urself to one cup of coffee per day... its fine.

5y ago

Yes... decaf & 1 time a day

My gynae say one cup per day is fine