found out my hubby every day msg another girl :(

Not purposely checked his phone. Accidentally saw his msg almost everyday chat with a girl. His uni fren. They will send "miss u " msg to each other. I'm pregnant now. Abit affected my mood.... Shld I confront him

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

Read more

First of all by replying miss u while already married it already considered 精神上出轨! No point confront the lady since u say she aware he a married man and still texting this type of msg. It take 2 hands to clap... 1) You can just tell your husband u accidentally saw the msg. If in future he decided to delete msg history etc no point believing this guy anymore. 2) Or u can pretend some guy text u miss you.. Show your husband test him out his reaction how he feel when someone is after his wife. But what most important is you and baby now. Take care and rest well.

Read more
5y ago

Thanks for your reply. Yes. My baby is most important to me at this moment. I also worry if I confront then emotion lost control and make everything worst...

My take on this is you should have a one on one talk with him. No need to be a heated conversation, just have a good talk and share your thoughts. If he will respond negatively then he might be really guilty but if sound apologetic for making you doubt him then it confirms his love to you. Trust and constant conversation is very important in marriage. You can do it😊

Read more
Super Mum

Just confront him. It's better to make things clear. You don't want to keep this speculation inside you, this might leave an emotional scar for you permanently. I know is not easy as he might not be happy that you read his message, but I rather tell him how I feel than to hide all my unhappiness away. *hugs to you*

Read more
5y ago

Yes. She know. We went a short trip together with a group of his uni fren before... But she didn't know Abt I'm pregnant as we didn't announced yet. Okay u have your point. I'm just Abit lost and never tot this kind of drama thing will happened to me. Thanks for ur advise. Let me think what I should do as for now I m not dare to confront him :( he is very good is debate... And I always easily persuade by him

TapFluencer

You need to have an honest discussion with him. A relationship is based on love, trust and respect. How can a married man message another woman with a “miss you” message? You need to nip this in the bud and never allow yourself to be treated this way

VIP Member

Yes you should definitely confront him! Get this sorted out before your child is born as it won't be healthy for you physically and emotionally. Take good care!

5y ago

thanks for your reply...

Hi, First of all, please do not take a lot of stress about it as you are pregnant. And it is best to talk straight with your husband and take decision

Have an open conversation with him than keeping it within yourself. If you don’t it will definitely affect you and in turn the baby.

Pls hv a gd talk with him. Let him knw how u feel. Dont stress yourself too much as it is not good for the baby n urself.. Take care.

If I were you, I would. Because this is obviously affecting you so how are you gonna pretend that you dunno about it?