saw my hubby text his girl fren (need advise from men)

Accidentally saw my hubby whatapps. He texted his fren say that how he has sex with his ex. Can see from the msg he like never forget all the details... Is he still miss his ex?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640 Email: [email protected]

Read more

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640 Email: [email protected]

Read more

Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

Read more
VIP Member

Maybe it just a convo about his past with his friend. Sometimes things can’t forget but have to move on with life. Is he treating u ok? If yes no need worry. Action tells. Unless you caught him cheating with his ex. Then you get all e evidence first. If he has work issue or feeling stress, go dating often with him, heart to heart talk.

Read more
5y ago

Thanks...

Sorry to hear this - must be tough :/ I'd suggest talking to him calmly and understanding whether this is an old message, and why he he hasnt deleted them. Maybe he's feeling unloved or going through some personal issues - talking is usually the best course of action.

I just confronted him and I cried alot. He admit and say just simply chat while he feel boring then push everything away.. I have no choice but to forgive him. I think I'm stupid to confront him

5y ago

Thanks mummy :) make me feel more comfort...

VIP Member

Well... I’ve seen it before. Some people (not gender specific hor. Equality of sexes ok.) can separate and compartmentalise love and sex. Love is relationship. Sex is pleasure.

Read more

This sounds very hard to take. Maybe guys just have men talk... That are not intended for the ears of his wife