New Daddy's Woes!

My wife just gave birth one month ago and I feel like I don't have a life anymore! I want my guys' night out and soccer time with my buddies. Everything is about the baby now. Is this it for me? How do I tell my wife I need some me time without upsetting her?

197 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You have vowed to take good care of her mannnnn. She gave you the trust to take good care of her. This is the crucial period whr she needs you the most. To help care for the newborn. She has given her ALL to give birth to your child myyyy goooddneeessss. Your care for her wont even repay her deeds. If she cn she also wanna go play with her friends lah. Cn you not be selfish and stand by her? New daddy woes. How bout new mummy woes? She's in pain duude. She freaking NEEDS to heal physically and emotionally. Get her cured first. That is your responsibility. Not jz happy making baby and let her handle everything. Every lil thing that you do will mean aloot to her. And dont expect her to show happy gleaming face when you did her a favour. She's gleaming inside if you don't see it. She is tired. Her BODY and MIND is TIRED. Pls have mercy and give her time to heal fully. It's not favour btw. It's responsibility. Caring for one another. Guys nite out???! Are you freaking serious? You're a dad and a husband now... I pity your wife seriously. And this is only freaking a mth ago and you say you dont have a life. Pfft! And this is only a pregnancy and you cnnt handle this. My gaaaaaaaawwwddddddd. If your wife knows this how is she gonna trust her future with you. Headache lah! Any not married guys out thr if you're like this pls dont destroy another girl's future pls. Pls dont get married, dont get any girl pregnnt. Let a REAL MAN love and respect her for good and bad pls.

Read more
4y ago

That's Awesome! Good job 👍🏻