Rant

I’m due next month. The child’s dad left me 2 months ago. My childhood dog died half a month ago. She was the one that gave me all the emotional support that I ever needed since young. I really don’t know what to do. I know I should be emotionally strong enough for the arrival for my baby, but life is getting a little too tough for me. I’m having more panic attacks now, and sometimes I just keep thinking about death. I think I might have depression, I’ve been seeking counseling with one of the counselors, but from time to time, I really feel like my life is so meaningless now. Help :-(

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Dear mama, my heart goes out to you. I will never be able to fully understand how you feel but I have come from the school of life and encountered times when I feel like I cannot go on either. I know it may seem like you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel but I assure you that we are all where we are meant to be where we are at this exact moment. Really, it’s just life’s way of preparing us for what it really wants for us...only if we are patient enough to wait. I also like to remember that when you’ve reached your lowest point, there’s no where else to go but up. Have faith dearie, take it one day at a time. You’ve done wonderful so far. Just look forward and put one foot in front of the other - write your own story.

Read more
TapFluencer

There is life after your ex walks out on you. Stop self pity and say good riddance. You are about to share a wonderful and miraculous world with your baby. Focus on that. How will you rebuild your life? How will you raise your child? These are the sort of question you need to work on. There is no room for drama and all that wasteful time thinking about death. Wake up girl! Grow up! You are about to become a mother and that comes with a lot of responsibilities. You need to raise your child and raise that child very well. This is the practicality of life. Ball in your court.

Read more

show your ex that you are enough strong and brave to handle everything. I can understand your situation. meet with your loved ones and go out for walk. you are idol of little one. show your baby who you are. show little one that how strong he should be too. I have 4 months old and I feel lucky to have him. God has gifted precious thing(baby). some people begs for this. enjoy tour baby sweerheart. my best wishes are with you. love u

Read more

totally understand.. I was thinking of opening a whatsapp group for listening ears and i know it hard to find someone who will listen and be there for us at times.:) atleast by opening the group.. we knoe someone is there for us:) i see 1st hand death experince.when my late bro oxygen drop to O. i almost faint and im in my 7th mth..and even till now i do cry badly on n off.yet no one truly understand y its hard to move on.

Read more

Totally understand. My cat died when I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter. He was my only companion since my husband worked was always busy working and OT every day. The depressed feeling is really indescribable. Felt like my heart is forever sinking in a sea of sadness. Please try to stay strong and find something that can occupy your time. May you have a healthy pregnancy and smooth delivery.

Read more

Big hugs... Your furkid is now over the rainbow bridge playing with the other furkids without any pain anymore, it will always watch over you and will always be in your heart too.. As for your ex, let bygone be bygone, you and your baby will definitely have a beautiful life together without him You are such a strong woman! Keep fighting(Jia You) and wishing you a smooth delivery!

Read more

So sorry to hear about your situation and why don't you ask your parents to stay with you or you can stay at your mom's place . You have to think about your future and child . don't worry . Be strong . Try to find out who will take care of your baby after getting job. So that you can search for job as soon as possible . think about all options nanny child care facility

Read more

Well, its better than staying together with the child’s dad. I chose the wrong path with being together with his dad, now the child old already and yet we are still quarrelling everyday. Fighting everyday, tbh he even punched me in the face before. Im so damn sick of it right now that i feel like dying together with my son now. But life just gotta go on.

Read more

Trust me..when your baby is born, you'll feel the strength you didn't know you had inside of you. Things happen for a reason, sometimes life is s***. It gives you shitty things and you have to be strong but it's worth it. You're never alone. Keep on fighting!

VIP Member

Hugs! I always look up to people who has stories to tell and i believe your baby too. I'm sorry for what u have gone thru, but wjat i can tell you is that all your pain will be gone after u meet your baby. Hang in there dear.. Your happiness is in ur tumtum.