Csect recovery

Hi, i just gave birth last sunday through emergency csect and i am struggling with everything. I feel like my energy is drained out and to my surprise i am not enjoying becoming a mother as I thought i will be. I do have amazing support system helping me but i dont know why i feel afraid. I feel afraid of the night feeds and not getting enough rest and just feel everybody takes better care of my baby than me. How do i feel better about this situation? I feel like i just want to run away from everything.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its just a phase that will pass eventually. Its ok to feel like this. I didnt have a confinement lady and i do not have anyone who can help other than hb. He is hands on but the initial part i kept crying because my gal keeps crying n i feel like my hb isnt bothered and only care about his slp. Anyway 9 mths down the road i still lack of slp 😅 you will b ok and tc of your baby urself when the time comes. My hb had to go back to work previously so i dun have a choice, i had to make sure i can do it (although i couldnt really handle). My gal cant be easily put to slp and i dont even have proper meals coz when i wanna start, she will b shouting away 😅

Read more

hello. congrats dear. first of all do not feel guilty that any others tc of ur baby better. you just focus on your recovery since csect need more attention on recovery than normal delivery. just remind urself that everythg is a phase. they will outgrew the night feeds when they are 3mths old. so dont feel scared or anxious. take one day at a time. if today is not good just do better tmr.

Read more