Hi mummies, do you believe in 十二生肖相冲? I am born in the year of Tiger and my son is in the year of Monkey. My parents and in laws were saying about me and my son 相冲 and is very serious matter. I am worried and I don't know is it true. I don't know what should I do?

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'd say I don't believe it too much, but then again - I feel that things like zodiac and horoscope helps me understand my life better. My parents are born in the year of the Tiger, me in Ox and my son in Monkey. I'd say that I don't believe in clashes, but it does help me to understand our personalities better - eg. my son is really cheeky like a monkey, but he's also very smart while he's at it. I think you can just use it as a way to understand yourself and your son better, but I believe that it's up to us as parents to guide them along their lives and give them the needed support - even if we do have clashes from time to time (whether it's because of zodiac or not).

Read more

In proper team of fengshui, the year of animal does not affect a lot. You need to look at the full 8 characters elements. My husband is a rat and i am rooster; everyone tell us my husband and I clashed. We will divorce very soon but that not true as my the other 3 elements matched and in facts supported him in his career. Every relationship is a "yuan fen" (缘分), how a child grown up to be is depend on how you teach and guided him. Speaking from experience both good and bad from those fengshui master. Don't let this affect your mood and relationships with your children.

Read more

Ya. I'm a tiger too n son is monkey. Same as u. It is definitely 相冲。It is not a serious matter! Dun worry so much! Juz tat it can be very difficult n challenging when it comes to taking care of our monkey son. tatz y u will notice that we need lots of patience when taking care of our monkey LO. It is advisable not to sleep together with him to reduce the 相冲。juz tell ur in laws n parents abt wad i tell u. Do they have any advise to tiz?

Read more
VIP Member

Don't believe this nonsense. I'm quite shock that there are few of my friends in young generation also believe in this and trying to avoid to give birth to baby of zodiac that is not match with them. In your case it is a reality that your zodiac is tiger and baby's monkey, then what are you going to do next? Don't need to have all the unnecessary worries. Be a happy mom and raise your little one with love! 💕

Read more

I believe in myself i.e my love for my child. With that love, i believe i can build a good r/s with my child. Not all r/s are perfect. Bound to clash in one way or another. It's how we overcome n accept things, and there will b more positives than negatives. Our mind is funny, if u believe something it's true, it will come true because actually, u make it happen.

Read more

So what if it's true? Are u going to love your son less or see him in a different light? Seriously the more you worry about it or believe it's true, the more it's going to be "true" because u will tend to think if it's your son affecting your luck everytime things don't go your way because your zodiacs clash... It's actually very dangerous thinking...

Read more

So what if true? Not as if you can change the fact that you are a tiger and he is a monkey. Since is fate that he is your son, just shower him with lots of love and ignore all these superstitious. All these superstitious will only ruin the relationship between you and your son, rather than is due to the 相冲。

Read more

my mil also very pangtang about all this nonsense, my husband believes as well. i wasn't brought up to believe such alibaba stuff, i wouldn't care if I were in your position at all afterall it's my kid. A mother's love and bond is unbreakable no matter what.

I dun believe .. that's pure nonsense. I'm rooster n hb is dog. My mil told my hb to reconsider our relationship previously. Luckily my hb didn't bother abt her. We are still happy with one another

5y ago

Same as you. I'm rooster, husband is dog. Still need to see personality and character.

VIP Member

Don’t bother about it, so what if it’s true? You can’t change the zodiac signs after all, and you can’t stop loving your Son also.