White/Grey Hair

Hi mommies, at what age do you start to have white/grey hair? Do you have it after having child? I started to have it after give birth second one and I'm only 34. Please share if you have any remedy. Thanks.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... try black tea. Refer recipes and instructions below. You Will Need: 2 tbsp Black Tea 1 cup Water Prep Time: 20 minutes Processing Time: 1 hour Process Boil the black tea in a cup of water until it is well brewed. Set the brew aside to cool. Once cool, strain the liquid and apply it to your hair and scalp. Massage your scalp for a couple of minutes and wait for about an hour with the tea in your hair. Wash your hair with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and finish with conditioner. How Often? 2-3 times a week.

Read more
5y ago

Thanks for sharing the recipe. Any suggestions what brand of black tea and where to get it?

VIP Member

Hormonal change(: Usually after giving birth women start to have grey hair. The only solution I know is to colour every now and then😅

VIP Member

I had it when I was quite young think 2- but a few strand only. Now I dye my hair so I can’t really detect

Super Mum

I'm 27 and have white / grey hair. 😂 Some ladies start to grow white / grey hair after birth.

Mine started at 30 I don’t think there is any cure for it though

Haha. Already have before pregnancy.. Just dry the hair

Super Mum

I also started to have white hair after giving birth!

I have it before 30 even before i giving birth