Hair fall after giving birth

Hello mommies. I've gave birth 3 months ago.. now my hair fall is crazy shit. Its like free fall 🤭 Do you have any recommendations what products to use? As its really making me insecure whenever I see my hair on the floors. (Crazy loads). I'm even scared to tie or comb it.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my pp hairloss was super bad and it just recently stopped! it was like crazzzy bad and i alrdy have fine hair since young so you can imagine how depressing it was for me :( however none if the tonics worked for me. what actually worked for me was cutting my hair and having it bleached and coloured. afterwards, i have no idea how but my hair started growing like crazy.

Read more

That's postpartum hair loss. Highly advice to not keep long hair to avoid more hair loss. Trim every few months, constantly put hair tonic (you can get at salon/normal shop) & put on ur scalp day/night, use the suitable shampoo for your hair.

Try PHS Hairscience shampoo and tonic. Costly but it works, been using it myself and it also helps my friend who suffered from bad postpartum hair loss. I will usually stock up during Shopee / Lazada sales.

Super Mum

Continue your prenatal vitamins. Oil massages help. You can also try using the Mama’s choice shampoo and conditioner. As it’s made especially for pregnant mums.

TapFluencer

Mama’s Choice worked for me ! 😀