Seems that I have started to grow more white hair after birth. Is this normal ??

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it's the same for me. After having my #4, i feel that grey/white hair growth is more than the rest. Super itchy at the area where all these hairs are. Irritating to the max. Think due to our hormone changes, many things will change too although we do not want it. This is inevitable. What i did was to drink Reserve by Jeunesse to help from inside out. It works on our stem cells. Interested? Refer to this link. https://vanessateoky.jeunesseglobal.com/

Read more

Ya. I have alot white/grey hair too. Not to worry too much. I totally agree with Amelia as my husband also always told me the same things whenever I complain to him regarding of my white hair. Everyone will sooner have their white/grey hair, so why bother so much? :)

Unfortunately, white and grey hairs are normal after birth. The combination of hormonal changes, exhaustion and stress will contribute to the emergence of such hairs. Sometimes they go away but most of my friends depend on hair dyes and henna to hide them.

yes it nomal due to hormonal change. plus stress and anxiety so try slow down your pace. in between have time to relax or even watch a comedy movies have a good laugh.

I think hair falls after birth are more common. White hairs could be due to the stress, tiredness and lack of sleeping from taking care of your baby?

white/grey hair can he due to many other reasons too.. eg: stress not to worry too much.. stay more +ve, eat healthy and things may get better

Read more

Normally this is many mummies face of this problem you rest more, eat healthy and used good quality shampoo products can resolve a bit.

Yes, its normal as our hormones change during pregnancy. Heard from my stylist that chinese sinseh might be able to help.

VIP Member

Totally normal. Its all due to hormonal changes. And I 100% agree with Amelia that white hair is better than no hair.

yes thinknis normal because our body hormonal change . u can cook some black bean soup will help but this take time .