Mommies, are you still able to take care of yourself well for you not to be "losyang"?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Dati pa naman kahit single pako sobra tamad ko na mag ayos ๐Ÿ˜‚ lalo na ngayon wala pa nmn nagsabi losyang ako dahil kabogera parin ako kahit polbo lang haha dahil sa pananamit ko na pasexy pero asawa ko umay na saken d nako tinatawag na maganda wala nmn ako paki di big deal sakin un dahil mas malakas ang katamaran ko kesa sa willingness ko

Magbasa pa

Yes, of course! It's very important that we take good care of our selves. But when I'm just at home, i would tie my hair lang in a bun no make up and all. But if i feel the need of putting something into my face at home, face cream lang and baby powder. :)

Ligo na lang kaya ko gawin for myself ๐Ÿคฃ it's ok as long as ok naman si Baby importante lang malinis ako habang inaalagaan ko sya. Panay ecq din naman kasi at nakamask pag lalabas. Basta need lang din ng vitamins for my health ๐Ÿ˜Š

hmm Hindi na katulad dati. pero simple n lng.. hilamos. suklay.. make up pag lalabas. d n katulad dati nag papa salon pa.. haha ska nkakabili ng bagong dmit saka new set ng make up or treatment sa buhok. WLA n time masyado mag ayos

Same with Dazzle. I am just too preoccupied taking care of my 2 kids and working from home. So I'm losyang almost all the time. Haha The only time I dress up and fix myself is when there's a special occasion. LOL

I just don't have the time for myself right now. It's by choice that we don't have a helper plus I do a lot of home based work. I only get time to pamper myself when my sister visits us to play with the kids.

To be honest, I really love to pamper myself. But I don't have time in doing so. Maybe when my daughter is old enough to be left with her dad or granny at home, I'll be able to do my "me time" plans.

TapFluencer

Yes, lipstick and powder d mwwala sakin yan. nagpprebond din aq tuwing birthday ko tapos alagaan sa brazillian. Pro as of now n pregnant aq wala muna lahat pra safe si baby saka nalamg bumawi after pregnancy.๐Ÿ˜Š

Don't really have the time to so there are many days when I'm losyang :( I just try not to let go of eating healthy and exercising so at least I'm a sexy losyang!

VIP Member

Dont really have time right now. And to be honest it is ok since I am hone most of the time. Bawi na lang siguro ako once my kids are a little bit older