Hi mommies. I want to share my situation with my husband's fam. Well, I came from an average fam, my parents are both based in SF Calif. My husband isn't that much. My problem is, my momma doesnt want me and my daughter to settle for what my husband can provide for us. For example, when I was about to give birth, my mother in law wanted to send me to a government hospital with the help of 4Ps im not actually sure if its a charity financial help from government as well. So my mom disagreed because she was afraid the staff might not treat and assist me well, so she offered that i give birth in a private hospital and she'll settle the bills and all. I was so ashamed because his family didn't really bother anymore to atleast give anything, they think that its totally fine because my parent can afford it. So, my parent let that pass. But right now, based on what I can observe, we are living together with my in laws, they are totally depending on me when I dont even have a job yet because I am breastfeeding. My husband needed to quit his job because he's job is too far he'd be staying there for almost whole month with just a few days days off, I decided that its hard if he'll leave me and our newborn alone with his family so I decided that we'll just put up a store business and the thing is my mom will support us with this business but cannot give it right away, because its tuition season of my sibs and things are coming up so we'll have to wait until she could give us capital. My in laws are totally just waiting for it and they dont say it but they practically telling me to ask my parents for my and my baby's necessities. Even the bill of our internet they are expecting us to pay it when they know that I and my husband is jobless so practically they want me to ask my parents for payment. What strategy would you suggest i should do? I am already trying my luck with online jobs for a start. I'm not sure i could totally live with them for a long time. Thank you.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

hi sis hindi kaya inisip nila na umasa because ikaw na rin nagsabi pinagresign mo yung asawa mo sa work niya. dapat before pinagresign si husband may ipon din kayo mahirap po talaga if kayong dalawa ang walang trabaho. though mali din naman talaga umasa sa inyo ang pamilya nung guy i suggest bumukod kayo. pero if bumukod kayo isipin niyo din na additional expense yun either magrerent kayo pero atleast sure ka na sa inyong 3 lang mapupunta ang padala ng mommy mo. gaya ng ng sabi ng iba i hope hindi naman forever ang pag asa niyo sa parents mo. parang kasi ang helpless niyo based sa story hanggat walang dumadating na padala from your mother parang wala na talaga kahit emergency fund. sa ngayon mas maganda makahanap agad si hubby ng work sa lalong madling panahon since siya ang pinaka capable sa ngayon maghanap ng work. pray nalang din and be positive laging magisip kung pano makakahanap ng paraan.

Magbasa pa