Hi mommies. I want to share my situation with my husband's fam. Well, I came from an average fam, my parents are both based in SF Calif. My husband isn't that much. My problem is, my momma doesnt want me and my daughter to settle for what my husband can provide for us. For example, when I was about to give birth, my mother in law wanted to send me to a government hospital with the help of 4Ps im not actually sure if its a charity financial help from government as well. So my mom disagreed because she was afraid the staff might not treat and assist me well, so she offered that i give birth in a private hospital and she'll settle the bills and all. I was so ashamed because his family didn't really bother anymore to atleast give anything, they think that its totally fine because my parent can afford it. So, my parent let that pass. But right now, based on what I can observe, we are living together with my in laws, they are totally depending on me when I dont even have a job yet because I am breastfeeding. My husband needed to quit his job because he's job is too far he'd be staying there for almost whole month with just a few days days off, I decided that its hard if he'll leave me and our newborn alone with his family so I decided that we'll just put up a store business and the thing is my mom will support us with this business but cannot give it right away, because its tuition season of my sibs and things are coming up so we'll have to wait until she could give us capital. My in laws are totally just waiting for it and they dont say it but they practically telling me to ask my parents for my and my baby's necessities. Even the bill of our internet they are expecting us to pay it when they know that I and my husband is jobless so practically they want me to ask my parents for payment. What strategy would you suggest i should do? I am already trying my luck with online jobs for a start. I'm not sure i could totally live with them for a long time. Thank you.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.ZGeuZ May asawa kna kc dapat bumukod nlng kayo tapos 2 pa kaung walang work natural ang init ng mata sa inyo kahit na andyan pa magulang mo pra tumulong iba parin ung ngkukusa may snsabi nga na mayaman kau pero ndi nmn ganun sa tingin q kc pera is pera qng wala ka wala din cla paki sau kaya mas magnda magsarili kau ng wala kaung marinig na d mgnda sa knla at para din un sa ikakatahimik ng pamilya mo..😊

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Ay naku.sis.! Kausapin.mo.asawa mo oanget ung ganyan ! Well.i.cant understand u say 😂😂😁 but u know what . Konting tiis lng makukuha mo rin loob nyan . Mahirao kasi kapag di mo kasundo inlaw mo . Malaking papel sa buhay mo . Sabi ng nila kaya masaya ang pagsasama si eva at adan kasi wala silang manugang . 😁✌

Magbasa pa

Nakakahiya ugali ng in-laws mo. Mas mabuti bumukod kayo grabe hindi ko ma imagine yung stress ka araw-araw dahil sa kanila. Baka yan pa maging dahilan ng paghihiwalay nyo mag-asawa sa future kapag mapuno na parents mo kaka sustento sa inyo at kapag na realize mo na sobra na in-laws mo.

Ayos din in law mo noh mukhang pera. Dpat mag sikap pa ang asawa mo na buhayin kayo. Sorry ah, Siguro ang dapat gawin ng parents mo wag kayo ispoiled kasi hnd kayo matuto tumayo sa sarili nyong paa kung kada needs nyo iaasa nyo sa parents nyo.

Why dont you stay in a place near where your husband is working so that you will be able to save for the transportation and there you put up your business if possible a boarding house which walming distance to his workplace.

I can only suggest you and your husband to move out and live on your own. in that case there will be no meddling in laws. instead of husband resigning from work why havent you just followed him and look for a room for rent.

First of all, it would be best if you apply in an online job. When you land one and receive your first payment, immediately leave your partner's family, they are very toxic to you and your family.

I think it's better if you move out with your husband. It's biblical anyway. To leave and cleave. You will have more independence and can enjoy starting your family with your little one.

Misconception talaga ng mga tao na pag abroad madaming pera. Ang solusyon lang talaga nyan bumukod kayo or kung may bahay kayo dun na muna kayo kahit kasama mo mga kapatid mo.

Super Mum

Mas better na bumukod na lany kayo sis. Nakakahiya naman sa inlaws mo dapat nga sila pa ang mas tumutulong kasi anak nila yung lalake. Hays 🤦‍♀️