Knee Problem After Giving Birth

Hi mommies, anyone experiencing knee problem after giving birth? Like pain when bent down or kneel down or up down staircase. I never have knee problem but right after giving birth 3 years ago I started to have knee pain until now ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are experiencing knee pain, you can consult an orthopaedic surgeon. I highly suggest Dr. Alan Cheung of International Orthopaedic Clinic. He is very reliable and will inform you of what can cause your knee pain and provide a personalised treatment for your condition. If you are interested in learning more about my consultation with him, you can send me a personal message.

Read more
VIP Member

Yes , drink more milk and eat things high in calcium ,I’m lactose intolerance so I only ate food high in calcium but it’s gone after 3mths of giving birth !!

VIP Member

I didn’t experience knee pain after giving birth tho. Maybe you want to consult your doctor

Yes I had really bad knee pain especially while climbing stairs. It thankfully went away by 1 year

5y ago

What did you do so that the pain went away?

Hi, Yes it is common. Also happens due to calcium deficiency. I would suggest visit a doc

Super Mum

Take more calcium and strengthen your thigh muscles to put less stress on your knees

VIP Member

Yes it's quite common. But do go for TCM or a doctor if the pain gets too unbearable

Yes common. Lack of calcium. After 6 mths will be gone

5y ago

Mine still pain after 3 years 🙁

Yes Very common I was ok after 6 months

VIP Member

Mine having hip problems ):

5y ago

Mean seeing chiropractic to relieve pain