cranky fiancee

hey momma's i just need to rant & get some emotional support here.. lately my soon to be hubs has been feeling cranky due to work as he works every night for 12 hours + dieting to save up for some marriage funds when we're officially married & so tht he can fit better in his wedding outfit.. we usually vc each other in the morning when he's reached home to rest & have small talk with each other but like i said he's been cranky lately due to work/dieting so we don't really talk much & it kinda hurts to feel a little ignored by him then when i try to get some of his attention he flinches.. i know he doesn't mean to be tht way & maybe i'm being self centered right now as i'm not in his position i don't really work due to having some health issues like gastric, asthma & anaemia tht i'm afraid will affect my pregnancy.. Anyways i really wanna try my best to support + understand him better but being preggo makes me have mood swings & cry easily over little things so i need advice on how to cope with this situation as i really don't wanna be self centered only caring about my feelings but not my soon to be husband as i love him so much 🥹❤️#advicepls #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As you are pregnant, we do have imbalance hormones, mood changes and it is never the way we want it to be. In fact sometimes, we get carried away with our emotions and we feel sad about it. Perhaps, you want to send nice little messages for him and plan a date out once awhile to brighten his day up. I mean you mentioned he has been working 12 hrs and dieting. It could be all the tiredness that makes him stress and overwhelm. And as pregnancy mummy, we need to learn to control our emotions, be patience, think positive and always clear our mind/doubt away because that can make us feel down unknowingly and soon affect us/baby's health. Trust is the number one key to all relationship from being partner to married, if you don't have this then you ain't going anywhere. It is indeed difficult but you can try. Being the supportive pillar that he need during this time of hustling and dieting. But do advice him that dieting too much can cause health strain and it is not good. Perhaps just change the food intake or dietary changes to meet the ideal weight and body figure. Hope this helps and you both will be okay ❤

Read more

hi there :) saw your post so i just had to comment ok , when I was pregnant with my first this really happens to me but nope ....we're not married we just decided get on our own ways . not to mention but please don't think too much okie , don't stress yourself out . with you being pregnant, im sure he will understand you . you cranky , him cranky , baby also cranky .. so just be happy :) just give and take je don't take everything to the heart , it's all the pregnancy hormones, moody ,clingy , wants attention you can't control but (I know) :) but if you want the relationship to work out better then try to control okie.. also with 12 + hours working tell me which human won't get tired or cranky ect .. try going out for a walk on his off days , talk things out , tell him how you feel , it's a healthier relationship if don't keep it to yourself :) even healthier for the soon to be born baby! :) stay strong and be safe always ;)

Read more
VIP Member

I think you should let him know that dieting is not that important as u already like him as he is. Wedding dresses have many sizes. Why affect relationships because of size. Instead get into Healthy lifestyle together to have long term affects if weight is not in healthy range. U could prepare healthy meals for him to support his diet too.

Read more