feeling sad. my hubs has this tendency to show a black face,show attitude, talk rudely (despite how nice i talk to him) when he's tired. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I've talked to him abt this before and he will jus say that "dun see my face then"; "then dont talk to me" etc. just now when i was feeding my toddler dinner he looked tired so i told me to go to the room to take a nap but he said he's ok. he was still fine then. after tt he went off to do some household chores and he was tired after that. i appreciate him for doing the work but i feel very upset whenever he vent his tiredness by being grouchy pissed rude in responding etc after that. i then told him, i already told u to rest jus now u didnt want. i appreciate that u do the household chores but now that u are tired why vent on me again?he just replied "shhh!" loudly telling me to shutup. im tired too but when i am tired i dont show it cus i know how it feels. furthermore im in my third trimester gg thru nausea feeling tired etc. when he's in a good mood he is good. but he has mood swings and it gets bad. sigh

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘥𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘑𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬. 📩 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘊@𝘎𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓.𝘊𝘖𝘔 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I would suggest, if you know that him being tired is the trigger for the emotional outburst. Then avoid him like he's the biggest epidemic whenever he's in that state. Sounds extreme but you get what I mean. Men are wired differently from us. If they're tired, they may prefer to have some time alone, either to space out or do some menial task. The fact that he's assisting with household chores when he's tired is already an act of love for you. To ask for more by seeking his attention is like entering a lion's den waiting to be slaughtered because they do not have the bandwidth to cater your feelings. The next time you sense a storm coming. Stay clear and do something happy for yourself, read a book or watch TV. Do that until the storm blows away. Happy Mummy = Happy Baby

Read more

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. so helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof. If your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

It’s only normal to be desperate when you realized someone you love so much is cheating especially when you are not it takes a lot of strength to give strangers the job to get info from your partner phone People say it’s wrong but they never been in the same situation. You also want to be safe at the time. Get in touch with [email protected] and tell them about your situation. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Maybe he's just having some jitters about having a new member in the family? Stress up with it? Thou we usually understand that mummy are the one that could have pre and post preg depression but I think some daddies who are concerned might get it too. So maybe try to talk to him, communicate and perhaps bring him for some new parenting workshop or course. Just keep on trying! Don't give up~

Read more
8y ago

thanks for the replies but no...he behaves this way whenever he is tired or have moodswings. and it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME when he's tired. well if it's once or twice I'm fine, like what some ppl might say, give n take..but im always the one being gent

usually if we ladies pregnant theres a part where we can see each other face..hehe i ever been there..because i like to watch chinese movies and everytime i watch it he will change channel thats when i suddenly blow up..then theres a part when he don want to talk to me he says he himself dont know why..to be honest thats is part of the pregnancy cycle for both husband and wife.

Read more

Since you know that he's tired , then give and take a bit here and there . I know it's easy to say, but difficult to do . But as a married couple this is pretty normal, don't let it affect you too much. Because he probably didn't meant what he says . Let him have his time , probably 1 hour or so to chill after a long day at work.

Read more