I'm 26weeks pregnant...I felt neglected...

My bf and I haven't get registered yet(due to CB period). As mention we aren't married so we won't be able to live together. Therefore I have to deal everything by my own. Which I believe non of any pregnant women wants it... My bf is a gamer. He will probably sleep for few hrs and most of his time will be sitting in front his computer. He sleep in the morning and wake up in the afternoon. We don't text much.. and don't even mention about talk on the phone or vc.. Past few days maybe he realised and he started to call me every night ( I'm so excited everyday and can't wait for the night to come!!) Two days ago.. we was vc half way through he say that his friends ask him to play game with him and he asked me.. i say yes but my expression is a no. But I guess he just too excited to end the call or what idk... He say bye and hang up after me....... We didn't talk on the phone after that night. We don't text much at all. And he will never give in to me always fight for he right. Ever since this CB period started I been going through sleepless nights,no appetite, felt neglected and no mood with anything. I get emotional and cried every night. I don't fel happy with my pregnancy...yes pregnancy are extremely tired but if there is someone care for u by Ur side that will definitely help more than what I can say.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are able to register marriage now. https://mothership.sg/2020/05/marriage-solemnisations-in-person-june-2/ However, before that I would suggest you to think about it and solve the problem between both of you. You should share your feeling and expectations with your boy friend. Is he willing to change as he is going to be a father. He can't be playful and think of himself. Are you able to accept if he is reluctant to change? What if he is engross in his game and neglects both you and the baby? Are you willing to endure such life? Even if you are willing, it is not right. Is altercation going to be part of daily life? How about financially? I understand your feeling and may be in dilemma. If is a mistake, should one continue it or solve it before it gets worse? Just my two cents worth. I'm sorry I couldn't give you solution. Hope thing will be getting better for you. Enjoy your pregnancy and be happy. 🌈

Read more

At times like this you really have to start thinking about yourself. The situation is the same for me. Me and my fiancé lived separately and we barely text or call at all. He is a gamer too so most of the time on his phone. After this phase 1 was lifted, he started living with me cuz i giving birth this month. We going to get married at the end of the month but it seems like he is not even near ready for a family. No stable job no savings for baby. Still find for excises for full time jobs and has been jobless since February. So at the end of the day, 9 months i pregnant i never depended on him for money or anything else. I took care of my own feelings and he still gets triggered everytime i ask him about him working properly. Now all i do is take care myself and do all the plannings as in what will happen after i give birth.

Read more
VIP Member

I think both of you need to talk and understand more what each other need. Just text him say you feel lonely and need him. Don't let the ego make you regret whole life. I know how it feel.

um, not married also can stay together. it’s just excuses