Do you kiss your kids on the lips?

348 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My baby now: Nope (even if I really wanted to!). But I do kiss her on the cheek sometimes , which btw, is also NOT recommended, as we may infect them...especially with RSV. My older daughter after 1 year old: yes! Hellos and when goodbyes.

Nope...what ever bacteria we have can be transferred to our little one and it is better to teach them at the early age which gestures is appropriate for every situation specially when guardians are not on their side 24/7.

Nope because you never know what germs you carry. May be harmless to you but may not be to them. Once their older is fine. I just my little girls head. Face is out of the picture just in case

Yes, definitely taking into consideration that i am not visibly unwell or have a visibly dirty mouth. Its just a simple peck. Its my child anyway and i just cant resist all that cuteness.

Absolutely no. I also taught my kids they must avoid kissing other's lips or letting anyone kissing their lips. but I kissed their foreheads and cheeks and they kissed my cheeks back.

VIP Member

Nope. Lips for hubby only and only when we are not ill. I kiss them pretty much everywhere else. Cheeks, forehead, top of the head, blow raspberries on tummy etc.

TapFluencer

For me yes when they are young. But as they grow bigger and more aware of things, they will go ewww when we kiss them so we stop doing it.

All the time And thats how I got Hand foot mouth disease from my toddler but still dont regret our kisses. 😬😂😅

nope... whatever bacteria can be trf and I do not want her to get any diseases that can be prevented.

VIP Member

Nope. Not planning too. Lips are exclusive. For husband only. Educate safe touch from birth is good.