My mother-in-law kiss my child lips

My mother-in-law (MIL) is the caregiver of my child and everytime I fetch my child home, she will give a goodbye kiss my MIL. A kiss on the cheeks is ok, but how do I tell my MIL not to kiss on the lips?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Need help in gaining access/passwords to Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, bbm, Yahoo Mail, Snapchat, Twitter, Hotmail,various blogs, i-cloud, apple accounts etc. Password retrieval,clear debts, pay for bills at give a way rates, breach of web host servers, firewall breaches, application cracks, change of school grades, professional hacking into institutional servers, clearing of criminal records,keylogging,tablet portable device hacks, pc hacks on any OS and ip tracking and general tracking operations. Their service knows no bound, contact them and see the outcome of the job. Contact them for the job. *Service available 24Hrs *Easy Reliable and Efficient and Trust worthy team. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

From the every beginning I have taught my baby to do flying kiss, and he doesn't kiss anyone not even on the cheek. I guess, in your case, you can tell your MIL nicely that the baby is small now, but he will grow developing the same habit, and it will not be good hygienically also if he kisses other people also on their lips. So, you guys will have to collectively work for him to give up this habit, and that you guys can begin by teaching him to either give a peck on the cheek or give a flying kiss. I am sure she will understand your concern without feeling bad.

Read more

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad When your boyfriend is having love affairs with your best friend, i noticed my boyfriend is get too much closer with my friend Peter, my boyfriend chats now in private, her calls are in secret and he changed he phone password, I was wondering what going wrong, on till my sister introduced me to [email protected] who help me to hack my boyfriend phone a need to touch her phone, in less than 27 hours after her phone was finally hacked, her messages coming into my phone instantly. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

When my kid did the same once, I told my kid infant of my inlaws that he should never do that. Later, I explained to them that I teach him so because kid being a kid, he doesn't know whom to kiss and whom not to, and if someone else will ask him for a kiss, he would kiss others too on the lips, which is not at all right. So, I tell him not to kiss anyone on the lips. I handled the situation diplomatically and they got it. It didn't offend anyone and the problem was also solved.

Read more

Never trust anyone not even thee so called ones that tell you they love you everyday , i never thought I would even come to the point of spying on my husband . He was always late at night chatting with a stranger , i never knew it was possible to monitor my wife until I googled and hired [email protected] they provided me with proofs and I was convinced and my job was done within 5 hrs after I paid. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I think you could let her known that you feel uncomfortable with kisses on the lips, and that you don't even do that yourself. This is a pretty sensitive topic to bring up as your MIL may feel hurt if you tell her that you don't want her to do that. I'd suggest telling your child to give goodbye kisses on your MIL's cheeks also, instead of allowing your MIL to kiss her on the lips.

Read more

Do you want to hack Facebook password? There might be several reasons for doing this. Parents might want to get inside information about what their kids have been doing online. You might also want to see the activities and messages of your partner. Kindly contact the hacker that save my life through gmail via: [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

You can tell her casually about some cases where relatives gave a baby a kiss on the mouth and the baby contracted some virus/ illness and passed away. She may get the hint that way? Or ask your hubby to speak to her. Emphasise it’s about the child’s health, and I don’t think she will be offended. Good luck.

Read more

first, talk to your MIL and tell her that you are uncomfortable with your baby kissing anyone on the lips. today it is your MIL but your baby will not understand the difference between her and some stranger. instead, a flying kiss or a wave should be the preferred way.

i think talk to your MIL directly and explain your concern. tell her that you want to teach your baby about certain safety things and not kissing on the lips is also part of the plan. instead of the lips, your MIL can hug your baby and kiss on the head, or cheeks.