What's the best milk formula?

I've always preferred to breastfeed my LO, but due to a committed career... I have no choice but to standby a milk formula for her. I chose two brands (Similac & S26) that I personally believe it has good nutritions for my little princess. Nevertheless, I still want an opinions from other parents.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Not familiar with S26 but my girl tried Similac Total Comfort but she kept having colic so we weren’t too sure if it was the fm. We were mixed feeding btw. But I know friends have told me Similac is more heaty. We eventually switched her to Nan HA as she has ezcema and it was much gentle on her tummy. We have been sticking to that since. If your LO is not sensitive or allergic to anything, I think most fm are okay. I suggest you can get free samples first to let her try before deciding. Hope that helps :)

Read more

I think all Milk.formula.are similar,it's just the way they market it. most important is if your child take it well. No.point having the best formula that makes your child constipation, upset stomach etc. Many brands are giving samples these days. ChooSe 1 that you think is good and let your lo try it.

Read more
Super Mum

There should be not much difference nutritionally since there are strict international standards all brands must meet. Some babies may prefer certain brands over others due to taste so if your baby likes a certain brand you can stick to it!

I use nature one premium, it's better than I expected. It suits my baby very well so far. Learn from sg budget baby lol

I used nan. Similac i tried before and found it abit thick. LO had constipation after tat

Depends which one suits your LO, so far Dumex Mamil Gold is fine for my kids

VIP Member

Aptamil for my LO. similar taste to breastmilk. Not sweet.

VIP Member

Try Bellamy's Organic. Can request sample 900g from them.

Super Mum

Don’t tink there’s much diff according to pd.

VIP Member

Personally we like Enfagrow and pediasure(: