Hub out for KTV

I'm on my 20th week and as I'm typing this, my heart's beating real fast and almost not knowing what to do. Hub just came back from Happy Hour and I came to know he went to a sleazy KTV with a booked room. 2.5hours he came back home, drunk and snoring away now. If he would to say nothing happened, I'm sure no one would believe. Please tell me what I should do now. I'm trembling with anger.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do distract yourself first to stay calm mummy! Also helps if you can be reasonable and level headed when talking to hubby. I trust my hubby and don't question him too much on his activities, maybe just generally like "how was it last night?" and if he is willing to share more I will ask more, if not, that's that. The most important is to let him know how you feel about him going to sleazy places. Let him know it bothers you and how you prefer to deal with it going forward eg. Whether he should not go to those places again, come back by a certain time, no private rooms, or don't go ktv with certain groups of ppl etc. See what he has to say and try to compromise. Trust is key!

Read more

I think the best thing to do right now is to keep calm first, as baby would always come first. You can check with him the next day or see if he would initiate to inform you what he did yesterday if not you can just ask casually like what did he do, why was he so tired. At times, before assuming and be angry, just wait for a while to see. After all, you're pregnant so mind your health!

Read more
5y ago

You got to calm down first for the sake of your baby, have a chat with him. However, think through if you're going to have a chat with him about it, what are the different types of consequences that might happen. Try to plan in advance, always have a backup plan to fall back on. You can always roleplay in your mind first, but don't bother waking him right now cause he's also drunk, it doesn't benefit you in this way. Always prioritise your baby first.

u have to try to calm down! ur emotions WILL affect your baby. take it from me! during my pregnancy i was always either angry or crying due to trust issues with my hubby and the moment i gave birth to my lo she was frowning so fiercely up till this day!! i regret deeply for not trying to keep my emotions in check now ive a angry looking baby almost everyday

Read more
Super Mum

Hi, try to calm yourself down first. I know it is really hard and i would just be as mad as you... but you really need to do whatever you can to cool yourself. Happy mum=happy baby. I wish I had advice for you but I don't. 😣 Maybe just talk to him the next morning to find out what happen today?

VIP Member

Stay calm , it's difficult but you want the best for both yourself and your baby. Confront only when you are ready. For now do try and keep yourself occupied, stay in close contact with your family and friends ...Take care!

Stay calm...You have to trust your hubby. Maybe nothing really happened. He's just there to PR?