I'm currently preggy at 25weeks. My emotions and tempers are getting worse. My husband asked why he feels that sometimes I'm crazy... :( i dont know how to answer him. I was angry when he asked me that. anyone gone thru this before?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dun worry! I was also on emotion roller coaster when I was preggie. I remembered i suddenly cried very loudly when I was watching a comedy halfway through... hahaha. That scared my hubby! I also kept crying for nothing n i told my hubby I think I am going crazy as I am those tht dun cry easily. Haha... so the preggie hormones can really "change" u temporarily. 😂

Read more
8y ago

It will be one of those memories where u n hubby will laugh over in the future! 😉

Perfectly normal because of hormonal changes and of course you have so much to cope with and to think anout these days like doctors check, your baby's health and of course the household. When your hubby asks you that again, may be you can suggest him to read about mood changes during pregnancy. You're not alone :-)

Read more

They are hormonal changes. Talk to your husband when you are calm to explain this to him. And request to not call you crazy when you are in a bad temper as it will only exacerbate the situation. He needs to be a lot more understanding because he doesn't have hormones going up and down.

VIP Member

Some gets irritated, some emotional, all these are normal. We can't explain why either. Hormonal change, body changing, appetite and sleeping pattern change, oh dear, that's a lot to cope before baby arrive!

8y ago

Of coz babe, part of the changes is our attitude and tolerance level towards others. It's true that people around you will find you changed and hard to adapt, assure them that this is a phase and be patient with you. All you need is their tolerance towards you to have a happy healthy baby!!

Lolx... its a bundle package for being pregnant i guess. My case was to the extend, my hub comment, " my wife is very nice one, how cum now like that " 🤣🤣🤣

Ask him to also join ParentTown liao - then he will know it's very normal for temper to flare in pregnancy. All the hormone!

8y ago

agree - men ah - very sian. they think its so easy - we are making a baby here, you know! anyway, my experience they are much more understanding after the baby is out. :)

VIP Member

It’s parts of the journey. It will be great if you could still have some time together and talk things out. :)

VIP Member

Do talks things out but being emotional is common during pregnancy. Try spending more quality time together (:

VIP Member

I can feel u babe. Ur hubby must accept datt u r preggy . All he needs to do is be patience, understanding n support.

8y ago

yah. sometimes he is really patient with me. but sometimes he got pissed with my weird not normal attitude. and the way he react really make me feels that I'm being crazy

VIP Member

It’s part of the journey, I have this symptom as well. Tried to talk to your hub (: