partner cheated

my husband cheated on me with multiple women when i was pregnant and going thru confinement. maybe it's bcos i didn't entertain him much during those times... saddening... what should i do... my baby is reaching 3 months... i feel so off, so disgusted. initially he was angry at me for going thru his phone and asked what i know about...after telling him he went quiet. i kept quiet for few hours minding my own things... he then came and apologised to me but i just feel so done with him

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

No excuse to cheat just because your wife can’t satisfy you while she’s pregnant and recovering or any point of time once you get in a rs with someone. You have to ask yourself if: 1. You can really put this behind you and forgive him. - By forgiving, it means you have to really forget about this and look forward, no bringing up of this in the future. Have to come to acceptance with yourself. 2. Is the trust still there? Or will you have to constantly be wondering when he’s gonna cheat on you again? - I’ve seen people (my bil) who cheated and apologised, end up after awhile, same thing happened again. 3. Do you still want this marriage to go on, are you willing to give this man another chance? - Don’t make decisions just because of your kid. Many people tend to stay in a marriage (regardless of cheating or abuse) because of kids (and financial restrains) and how many women really are happy and how many marriage did managed to work out? I won’t say there isn’t, just minority. If you still see hope in this man, talk things out. Be as transparent as possible. Both parties have to work for it. Just remember that, if someone really loves you enough, they will not cheat or hurt you, especially during your most vulnerable period. I hope everything will turn out well for you, stay strong sister! 💪🏻

Read more