5 Replies

Same here😭 but im only 23 weeks in🙃 when the pain start i cant do anything at all🙃 even sitting or lying down on my bed hurts alot and i cant move my left leg at all🙃🙃 my mom dont know what to help me with also so i have to bare the pain the whole time. Still force myself everyday to go to work 🙃😌

Guys, please do consider going for chiropractic, they’ll adjust your spine and fix backaches for pregnant ladies. My SIL was pregnant with twins and was ballooning and she signed up with Chiropractic First and got her backaches fixed. I’m telling you, it works wonders. Can try! It’s quite costly though.

VIP Member

Maybe you are too tired that it is difficult for you to fall asleep. Try a warm bath, drink a small cup of milo or milk. Then switch off the lights, switch on some music with sleep hypnosis. It helps a lot. Or meditate and pray.

Super Mum

Hugs. Have you informed your gynae? Maybe you can ask for referral to physiotherapy to help with the pain. For sleeplessness, can try aromatherapy or milk to see if it helps to calm down your senses so you can relax.

VIP Member

Get someone to help with work. Lie more on bed.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles