cant wait to end this ?

hi mummies. im at 36+5 weeks and im so drained. like literally drained. no energy at all. the whole body aches, sleepless nights, headaches, no appetite, everything...... i dont feel like leaving my bed bc im too exhausted just being awake. i dont feel like eating bc im exhausted to leave bed to eat, only to cause me so much burping and discomfort. but then i cant rest and sleep peacefully either bc i cant seem to find any comfortable position, no matter what i tried, and that causes my exhaustion. its like everything is linked to each other and last lead to BC OF PREGNANCY HAHA just ranting bc i tired now as trying to make myself better from all these burpings and body discomfort. i walked arnd the house like so so many times to make myself better. my partner was like 'arent you tired? wanna get another baby soon? ' DUDE IM TIRED WHATEVER I DO NOW BRO and the the second qns i answered NO NOT ANYTIME SOON AH ?? cant blame him also bah. he stayed the whole night till i fall asleep then now his turn to sleep ? baby is so active that whenever i wanna rest, she will be super super active, till i cant catch my breath. 'boo sudden attack, mummy' ??‍♀️i. have small body built so every movement of hers is like crazy soccer match inside ? ugh im so sorry for the long rant. i just cant wait to end this phase ? i know i will miss all this phase, but maybe not anytime sooner ??

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hugs ❤️ I went through that too. Had severe pain intermittently for 2/3 of my pregnancy. Really couldn’t wait for baby to be out. Sorry that I can’t be of much help but just said a little prayer for you... thanksgiving for a healthy and active baby, praying that you’ll get some relief from your discomfort and that you’ll have a smooth delivery. Take care dear

Read more