sleepless nights

im currently at 28weeks n FTM. im working max 5 days in a row each week. nowadays, i havent been sleeping enough. my work requires alot of walking and running. and all i wanna do once i reach home and settle down is have a good rest for the next working day. however, i cant sleep at all. there are times, i didnt sleep the whole night and only managed to nap at 10am till 12pm. and stayed awake till the next morning arnd 4am. 4am is like the usual earliest timing i can go to sleep. any earlier than that will be full of turning and toilet and uncomfortable feeling. other than that, my constant lower back pain is really bothering me. its like getting worse everyday. i couldnt find any comfortable position despite having pillows, putting medicated oil, massages, and more. it got so bad that i had to sit up for long hrs till the pain reduced. i even had to walk back n forth of the house to see if it works. i even cried many times due to the pain. even my partner dont know how to help me. i even went for prenatal massage, didn't help at all! ? im so stressed at the amount of pain im having even right now im typing and that also causes me to have really bad sleepless nights. sigh FTM and im so sad on how im managing my emotions and pain now ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here😭 but im only 23 weeks in🙃 when the pain start i cant do anything at all🙃 even sitting or lying down on my bed hurts alot and i cant move my left leg at all🙃🙃 my mom dont know what to help me with also so i have to bare the pain the whole time. Still force myself everyday to go to work 🙃😌

Read more

Guys, please do consider going for chiropractic, they’ll adjust your spine and fix backaches for pregnant ladies. My SIL was pregnant with twins and was ballooning and she signed up with Chiropractic First and got her backaches fixed. I’m telling you, it works wonders. Can try! It’s quite costly though.

Read more
VIP Member

Maybe you are too tired that it is difficult for you to fall asleep. Try a warm bath, drink a small cup of milo or milk. Then switch off the lights, switch on some music with sleep hypnosis. It helps a lot. Or meditate and pray.

Super Mum

Hugs. Have you informed your gynae? Maybe you can ask for referral to physiotherapy to help with the pain. For sleeplessness, can try aromatherapy or milk to see if it helps to calm down your senses so you can relax.

VIP Member

Get someone to help with work. Lie more on bed.