If you and your husband are not in good terms as well as your in-laws, do you still trust them in giving your toddler to them?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't understand, what has your relationship with your in-laws got to do with the child? Firstly your beef with your in-laws is between you and them unless you are hinting they might harm your kid. That is a different story. Most parents-in-law love their grand children, so they might not like you but they certainly like their grand kids. Please keep things separate. It helps a lot in life and work.

Read more

If I am just not in good terms with my in laws, I will not let them handle but visits are okay provided my husband is around. As per question since not in good terms with both husband and in laws, i'll try to avoid contact as much as possible, let alone taking care.

I think this a situation won't arise if we also don't get along with inlaws and they too are not in good terms with us. I mean if this be the case, I guess, the inlaws would themselves not take the responsibility of babysitting the child, leave apart what you want or not.

I do not think so. If we are not comfortable with them then there is no question of leaving my kids with them. I think, I would rather leave my kid in a childcare than leaving him with my inlaws in this kind of scenario.

I won't leave my most precious child to people I don't get along well with. In fact, just like Elle, I won't allow them to see my child as well. I just want to avoid any interaction with them to avoid further problems.

Of course, not. How could I trust them with my child when they couldn't be trusted with the simpler things/issues? I'd rather not risk my child's safety if I am in doubt.

Nope. I will not entrust my child to them. They might not even see my child for quite some time.

No....i will not leave my lil one with whom m not comfortable

VIP Member

Well if not in good terms.. Then definitely nope..

No, unfortunately. I would not.