Am i suffering from pre natal depression? Im getting more and more extremely irritated or agitated. The angriness level makes me feel like strangling someone or smashing things hard on the floor. There are like repeating of ppl(mum, dad, hubby) nagging non stop in my mind or ears. I cant even focus or complete a task, which makes me even more frustrated. I am constantly feeling very irritated with things or ppl around me, dono hw to even make myself happier. Feeling very torturing and frustrated!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have it after my delivery. now my baby is 4 months old. I still feel this way sometime. I guess I should just let things go and learn to ignore and just focus on baby. I know is hard. Are you living with your family member under one same roof? I am living with my family members. I guess for me is better to move out. :) Try to be strong for your baby.

Read more

It should be. But mine is after birth and it happens for many months.. Contantly angry n unhappy wif anybody who comes in my way.. U can try talking to ur hubby if he is a listener. If not, do consult professional help.

VIP Member

Yes it does sound like you are having depression. Do seek help. If not, speak to someone. let it all out by speaking it out. You will def feel better

Read more

btw, for moms who are facing issues with depression. do check out this two Facebook pages. searching m3 and the mighty. it will help greatly.

Sounds like it. Don't be afraid, go and seek help. Our mental health is just as important as our physical health.

VIP Member

u r babe. Try to talk to some1. Please dont stress yrself . Nt gd for baby

VIP Member

Yes most probably you are . Please try to talk to someone ..