Feeling disgusted with my nipples. Seem like it is very sensitive, even wearing bras on i can still feel the sensitivity when brush on it. Hw to even ease that feel? Dono hw to even make myself feel more comfy or better. Argh pek chek with my bras and nipples!!! 35 week pregnancy

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Go bra-less at home. Also, and I'm thinking this might help though I've never done it - get some chilled cabbage leaves and place on your breasts to soothe the irritation. It looks silly but it might feel comfy. I did this - but with warm cabbage leaves - when I was breastfeeding and my breasts would get engorged :)

Read more

i know how you feel! despite my milk supply being totally dried up. My elder still insist of latching. the sensitivity is affecting me alot!!

mayb I able to help u 😊 More information go to our Fb page : https://www.facebook.com/Xiangdadasingaporedirectseller/ 👍👍👍

i find that cotton night bras are more comfortable although they offer less support. You may like to consider these.

7y ago

Blooming. i got it at Mothercare. i tried so many other brands and this one works for me.

wear breast shells? i had bad discomfort during initial stage of breastfeeding and that helped.

Cabbage really helps. i used it. And yes I'm braless when I'm home. O also wear non wired bras.

I don't know if nipple tapes may help. Worth a shot if thats me.

VIP Member

Hang in there! Try to distract yourself with something else?

Try those soft organic cotton bras instead.