How Tired You Are

I know some mummies still on ML For those that start working and midnight have to wake up for LO how you cope?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tag team with Husband. He will go make milk. I will feed baby. If baby v fussy at night, don’t sleep. I will do the midnight wake first. While my husband will do the next day etc

Sleep train from one month old onwards. On cranky days, survive on coffee / energizing drink. Sleep early when the baby sleeps, ask daddy to feed the last feed (dreamfeed).

VIP Member

I decided to latch my baby to sleep so I get to sleep too. So at night, my baby will just wake up and "self service" then drift back to sleep again.

VIP Member

Cmi, really. I'm thankful that my husband is very responsible, he helped me so much at night when my LO cried. I didn't even wake up at all 😂

TapFluencer

Very hard to cope. Eventually I give up my job and switch to a more flexible job. Super tiring my baby feed is 3 hour 1 time.

5y ago

Yes very shag my girl when she's 1 month old is 2 hourly after latching pump change her I always left with 1 hour of sleep.

Need to sacrifice some sleeping time every day. Catch up on sleep on weekends whenever possible.

VIP Member

Tiring so have to get your husband to help out during the night. Best if your mom or mil can help out

5y ago

I wish too. My mum trying to help but my LO scream during at night. Morning afternoon can but once reach night time my LO only want me.

It is very tiring but teaming up with husband helps a lot as we can manage accordingly

TapFluencer

It would be good if your partner helps out. It is a two person responsibility

5y ago

Try your best as hopefully baby will get used to daddy too if he does the caring regularly

Super Mum

Cosleeping and side latching saved my sanity. Also coffee...