How do you handle toxic family member?

I have a cousin who suddenly block/unfriend me on social media, only because I did respond to their text. I feel it's so immature and passive-aggressive. So now seems awkward to meet during family gathering

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I have been married for 8 years with no idea she was cheating. Suddenly i started noticing changes in behavior, i suspected something was wrong. So i confided in a friend who convinced and introduced me to a hacker. He was able to hack into my wife mobile phone,Text Messages, Email, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Messages, Whatsapp Video Call and Voice Call, Photo and Video. It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control getting to find out she has someone else. I filed for a divorce just could not continue with lies. If you feel you are been exploited in your marriage and you need proof. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

My cousin and her gf scolded me and even find problem with my husband . We were so close . Me, my cousin and her gf stop talking to each other even when i find topic to talk to my cousin she will give the cold reply to end the topic when there an family gathering. But my husband still talk to her and she reply normally and i didnt bother to give a f about it since she always think her gf is right

Read more
Super Mum

Some people are not worth your time and feelings. You don’t have to react and block or provoke your cousin in any way.. just be yourself. If your cousin wants to reconnect some day, you can leave the channel open if you wish:)

VIP Member

I agree to just ignore and smile widely as usual...But at the same time subtly ignoring her🙊

TapFluencer

Just ignore and smile. I had a close family member who did that to me too for no reason.

yes, agree with other parents. best way to treat this situation is to ignore

Just ignore and don’t bother. Pretend you know nothing

VIP Member

U do the same .. no need to acknowledge such ppl

VIP Member

for me I'll just ignore as much as possible

Don't bother yourself with it. Just ignore