loose hope

I hate my pregnancy life, I'm easily got too emotional and always cry a lot .. I'm not strong enough to go through it . My hubs always thought that I can be like his only female friend that are not clingy, strong and independent. He keeps compared me with her. How can i be like other person. I wanted to be like other person and copy paste their lifestyle just to make my hubs happy. I don't want to be so much independent and neglect him. I have my own career, savings, jobs and ambition. Anyway I loose hope

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

It is normal preggie mom seems need attention than usual. Sometimes man just cant understand. What i did is, I find a suitable time to slow talk with my hubs. I explain why I get more sensitive, clingy, craving... Expect like he massage me... I just talk and let him listened. I even say sorry for feeling all these. He will feel lil bit guilty. Anyway we as woman have to stop having the expectation. We fought quite a lot in the early pregnancy bcause thia is our first experience. Then I start to figure out until when shud I act like this. Its not good for me and my baby too. Then I start stand stronger and just be independent like before preggie. I tak mnghrp husband I carikan makanan yg I craving dah. Instead I buat je semua sendiri. Slowly he cn see the changes and sendiri realize. Seriously I found the strength just from my baby. Goodluck mommy. U r not alone.

Baca lagi