Patut ke bagitahu family ex?

Saya mengandung anak luar nikah hasil persetubuhan dengan bekas kekasih. Sekarang dah 6 bulan and my family do know about this. I'm planning to keep this baby and I won't be relying on my ex as I can see that he is not gonna be fully responsible. He continue to lives his life as if nothing happened while I'm here struggling with the pregnancy. He also got mad when I said I would inform my family about this pregnancy. I asked if he would ever tell his parents about this, he said he would tell them after the baby was born but I'm sure he wouldn't as he's afraid that they would "buang" him. So, should I tell his family? Because it is not fair for me and my family to go through these by ourselves while he's out there having "fun" with his new girlfriend. I don't want his money or love, I just want him to man up, be responsible and accept the fact that he's not a good son to his parents. Alasan "taknak bagitahu family sebab takut kena buang" is nonsense to me. I'm also afraid of my family not accepting me after they know the real me but I still let them know because I am responsible for my stupid action. It hurts me everyday knowing I have let my parents down. He should feel the same way too. PS: I know I'm a sinner, which is why I'm trying my best to be responsible for my wrong-doings. Doakan aku. #bantusharing

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

I don't think u should let ur ex bf' s family know that u pregnant his kid. I don't see any good or benefit here. its better u move ur life like nowadays. Even u tell his family, they not going to believe with u as u r strangers to them. As wedlock child status, semua kebajikan anak akan jatuh pada si ibu, si ayah x perlu bertanggungjawab apa2 pun. So the best just life ur live, enjoy ur pregnancy with ur family and do please take care of urself.

Baca lagi
12mo ago

You're right, instead of dengar dari mulut orang luar, better dia sendiri yang bagitahu. Thank you so much for the advice and yes, I'll take a good care of myself and the baby ❤️

Bagi sy tak perlu bagitau sis. Nnt takut ada apa2 isu nnt sis tak tenang nak harungi your pregnancy. I know its easier said than done tp better sis cuba lupakan and focus dgn baby & your kandungan. Apa2 pon hanya sis yg melaluinya. Sy doakan sis kuat & melahirkan baby yg sihat. Stay strong ya sis!

12mo ago

Betul jugak, risau jadi lagi besar pulak isu bila bergaduh. Takpelah for now focus dekat diri sendiri, if that guy sendiri yang nak bersuara kat family dia then alhamdulillah 🤲🏼 Anyway, thank you for the doa and kind words!

VIP Member

takecare of yourself and your baby sis, geram betul why the guy being so selfish and childish.

12mo ago

Kan 😭 can only pray that he realized his mistake one day and be responsible for it. tq ya sis 😭❤️

jaga diri baik² semoga semua baik² baby is you're blessing.. kuat semengat ya mummy

12mo ago

Terima kasih sangat ya atas ucapan tu, really appreciate it ❤️😭

pendapat saya, bagitahu sahaja, reaksi Dorang belakang cerita

12mo ago

agreed, cumanya buat masa sekarang mungkin saya akan fokus pada diri sendiri dulu 🥹

kuat semangat ya awk😘 jgn sedih mse preggy xelok tau

12mo ago

thank you so much awak 🥰 do pray for me ya ❤️🥹