30 Replies

Hey! Jiayou mummy. Be strong. Take good care. I miscarriage once my first pregnancy 11weeks 5days going 12weeks to second trimester. I same as you so sad I cry alone in the hospital with the bleeding on bottom somemore. But I had my second pregnancy after 2months of my miscarriaged. Take good care of yourself during the 2weeks of the confinement after miscarriaged.

Hi dear. I know its not easy. I ever had 2 miscarriages at 18weeks & 8 weeks. Keep talking your husband. Be there for one another. Cry it out! Talk it out! It takes a long time for me to move on. Even now that I have a 1month old baby girl, I still think of my first 2 pregnancy. Don't give up hope! Recover first & try again!

Hugs! ❤️ I can understand you and is my first pregnancy too. I'm going through right now and bb at week 5 stop growing and no heart beat. Today the period scare me and I feel weak and pale. Please take good care and have a 2 weeks confinement if possible.

If you feel like your emotions are getting worse, please seek help from friends, family or even counselor. Don’t try to bury it cause it’ll make it worse. Take your time to grief and don’t be afraid to ask for help. You can do it!

So sorry... take good care of yourself. I had miscarriage at week 6 too. After 2 months I got pregnant again and my LO is now 1 year old. Pls take good care of your body. That’s the most impt thing to do right now.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please be strong and remain positive. Just keep trying. I had a miscarriage last year too and months later, I got pregnant again. Don't give up hope. Best wishes to you and your hubby.

VIP Member

I'm so sorry to hear that! :( hugs. Please take care of your body now alright? Stay healthy and strong, your baby will come back to you only when you've recovered properly from this mc. Stay strong!

Sorry to hear that. Please take care and wish you speedy recovery. You may want to consult TCM and get some herbs to help in your recovery if you don't mind. 🌈

Stay strong mummy. I went through i knew yr pain. Be strong.. I'm mother of 1 now .and another one coming soon on next week. Please do not gv up. Jiayou!

VIP Member

Very sorry for ur loss , be strong ... n ur hubby wil b strong to c u strong take care .. may I know the reason for ur miscarriage just for awareness

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles