Pregnant and worried

I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant today. In March this year, I gave birth to my baby due to mid-term pregnancy termination as baby had Downs Syndrome, half a brain and physical deformities that will need a lifetime of surgeries. I am scared for my current pregnancy. All seems well and the first trimester screening test (oscar) showed very low risk. But I can't help feeling the fear that something will be wrong with this pregnancy. We will have the 20 week detailed scan in 2 weeks. I cannot stop feeling anxious about it till I get sleepless nights. My husband tells me its all God's will and we have to be patient and calm. I just can't help it! 😢😢😢

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I know it's difficult and easier said than done but try as much as you can to think positive and only the positive & feel happy that you're pregnant again. The more negative you think, the more scared you'll feel. Tell yourself to rest assure and calm down and that everything's will be alright. Voice out your concern to your gynae and trust him/her.

Read more

All the best mummy!!