Miscarriage: miracle stories?

Hi everyone, I just came back from my scan and doc told me that he can see bb but can’t detect heartbeat at week 8. Baby doesn’t seem to be growing too. (Previously I did a scan at week 5 gg 6 and could see the flicker). Advised me to do a blood test today and in another two days to confirm. He said it’s likely a miscarriage. My heart is in so much pain, I’m trying to stay positive but I know it’s the inevitable. Just wanted to know if anyone has similar instances and miracle stories to share.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy, I'm so sorry for your loss... Can understand the pain you feel having been through it myself. Just want to say, don't lose hope! After 2 miscarriages over the past year, I'm pregnant for a 3rd time and this time we are at 14wk6d. Things have not been easy with me being diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum (severe nausea and vomiting) but we take heart that baby is still with us and we hope for a successful pregnancy this round. So keep the faith and don't give up! We will one day hold our rainbow babies in our arms :)

Read more

Hey mommy.. you must be going through so much right now. 2 months ago, i went through the same as you. I was 9 weeks but i was suddenly having slight bleeding. Immediately followed my instict to visit my gynae. My baby stop growing at 7 weeks 4 days and heartbeat was no longer ard. Next step is to just go through d&c and such. Its not an easy situation to be in and i never hope for it against my worst enemy. My best prayers for you hoping all will turn out well ♥️

Read more
2y ago

Sorry to hear about your loss and what you had to go through. The pain must still be so raw and I hope you’re recovering and holding up better now.. Thank you for sending your prayers and sharing words of hope. I am still in denial but I know life has got to keep going on. Sending love and strength over to you and your family as you all tide through this tough period too ❤️ I am sure our little one will come to us very soon again 🙏🏻

sorry to hear this. i can understand how you must be feeling. i went through similar experience as you. heard heartbeat at week 6, but when i went back for my scan in week 9, there was no more heartbeat and baby measured at week 7. i didn’t have any bleeding and it turned out to be a missed miscarriage. i do pray for a miracle for you as you go through the blood tests. it takes time to heal if the inevitable happens. take care and don’t lose hope

Read more
2y ago

Sorry to hear about your loss and what you had to go through. I hope you’re healing better now.. I didn’t experience any bleeding too, just lost some tenderness in my boobs. Hence we were (and now still desperately) trying to harbour some hope that bb will make this through. Thank you for sending your prayers and sharing words of hope with me. Would like to send love and strength over to you and your family as you all take the time to heal. I’m sure our little one will come to us very soon ❤️

I went through the same thing in last Feb. suddenly can't see the heart flicker. breakdown immediately but I have my husband to support me along the way. God have better plans for us. currently I'm pregnant 11w2d. hoping for the best.

2y ago

Sorry for your loss. I’m glad to hear of your good news. Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and your baby will be happy and healthy ❤️