6 Replies

Hey, That is such a wonderful message you shared. Because we as parents get stuck in peer pressure more than our kids do and we want them to outperform, live the dreams that we have. No doubt parents have experience and know what is good for children but that doesn't mean that parents should devoid children from building their own experiences. If we live life by set rules then there would not be any invention or new thing happening in the world because we will be repeating each other. You are right, this message is an insight for all the parents who put undue pressure on their kids and themselves.

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. DumpsMate products contain information that has been extracted from authentic and reliable sources. https://www.dumpsmate.com/ offer you updated knowledge about all the contents of the syllabus and will enable you to pass it with flying colors. If you need to go through the entire syllabus and learn each and every topic, choose our Study Guides that equip you with the best knowledge.

Hey, It is such a wonderful message and it keeps the whole point in such a simple way that I hope maximum parents get their understanding about the entire situation clear. Parents at times put undue pressure on children and instead of shaping gher careers, they ruin not only their careers but their relationship with their children. It is an eye opener and I hope this message spreads as much as possible.

thats great that you think this way. I have seen the way parents burden their kids unnecessarily, adding more stress and pressure and making them lose their childhood. as parents, we should encourage our kids to learn and enjoy the life out there, to instill good values and put them to the best use. i truly agree.

@Nita it's such a good message. And totally agree with you. Gone are the days every child has to become an engineer or a doctor. Today the musicians singers actors dancers painters earn more money and respect than engineers, while also enjoying their life to the fullest definitely sharing this link on fb

Thank you all

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles