28 weeks preggy and my back hurts

I am currently 28weeks pregnant and I am having very bad back aches everyday. The pain is so bad that I cant walk straight at times... Any solution??

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats. Small world. I am currently almost 28 weeks too. I use 2 support binder for my back pain. First is the Mother Care binder. Second is the maternity support belt. Both really help with the back support. I also find that my bones are "loose" nearing the delivery date. I use knee band support for going out. And both the binder and maternity support belt. At first, it feels weird but after a while, it help. At home, I apply the Doterra Blue Rub cream or oil. It works wonders. Just can't wait to deliverđŸ€°đŸ€Ș I skip those painkillers/medication as my Doctor say it just for temporary and not so good to depend on the medication too much. So yeah, I just whatever I can find-minus the medication.

Read more
VIP Member

Oh dear, must be very uncomfortable.. I had this type of experience during my 3rd trimester too.. I used dƍTerra Deep Blue Rub to help me relieve the pain. The rub giving me cooling and calming effect after I applied and massaged it on my back. It can be used if you experience any muscle or joint pain too... You could contact me if you want to know more about the rub.

Read more

Maybe you can try belly belt or a pregnancy pillow when you slp? I used the dream genii pregnancy pillow before, gives me better slp n I think helps a little with back ache too

4y ago

maam pwede po maglagay ng belly belt khit tulog po

Try stretches and go for regular massage Put a pillow behind you when u sit Talk to your gynae and see what else can be done

VIP Member

Sounds quite bad to me... Do see your gynae as he will be able to prescribe some safe pain killers for you.

Same here. But i do stretches after that and it helps. Need to stretch those muscles evryday

Hi, I would recommend Prenatal massages and Yoga as well

try chiropractric. it helps me ease the pain.

VIP Member

Try to Use tennis ball to roll your back and massage !

Thanks for all the solutions given..appreciated 🙏