Second pregnancy

Hi mommies, I am having my second baby due in April 2024. Currently 7+ weeks pregnant and in a very bad state compare to my first one…. Nausea everyday, smell of perfume, cooking and etc makes me puke, I cant eat full meals and drink water… when I walk for a bit my lower back is so painful…has any one ever experience this on their second pregnancy?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. Sounds exactly like me. My first pregnancy 0 problems, 0 symptoms. Second pregnancy i was so sensitive to everyth. Cant even stand the smell of my firstborn😂 leg pain back pain hip pain, insomnia. All kinds of problems.. But it got better after 2nd tri. Hopefully will be the same for you. All the best!

Read more

my first 5 pregnancies had 0 symptoms. only the 6th had horrible food aversion and morning sickness which started at 6 weeks but ended at 8 weeks. except still can't eat thick noodle n rice even now at 25 weeks and very sore nipples that is still going on.

I had bad nausea for my 2nd preg tooo! My first was ok without much issues other than bleeding from walking excessively. It got better After 2nd trim for me for 2nd preg!

This is all very normal and common. I dont think its because of second or third pregnancy. Its just the morning sickness. I went thru all these till 18 weeks 🥵🥵

Me. My first was a breeze. Second was pretty bad till week 24. But worth every hardships i went through 💕

Sounds like my first pregnancy, minus the lower back aches.