Husband just pulled baby out from my breast because he was angry that I kept asking him to help taking care of baby :,( so he said there he helped me already...

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Stop nagging at hubby. Only ask him to help when required, ask nicely once or twice. Short Talk to him daily or whenever possible, most men hate long talk & hate nagging, make it short & simple, focus on key points what you want to do or achieve. At the end of the day, taking care of Baby is everyone's job. Your Hubby just need to understand it again by you nicely talking to him whenever you can in a calm and polite manner, not nag not hostile manner.

Read more

Awww... My husband too he will angry that I say he didn't help much. I understand that the next day he need to work and he keeps say I not working. But I also tired... ) : After sit down and talk about it, my husband will help me carry often. Only women understand each other.

VIP Member

I'm sorry to hear that. Probably he has his bad times too and probably at that moment, he just snapped and wasn't thinking properly. Please sit down and have a nice talk w you hubby. Take it as a heart to heart couple talk? Don't forget, your partner is also your best friend :)

It is uncalled for and stressful for u , mummy. Take a deep breath, put baby to sleep and have cupa tea or coffee before interact with hubby. Let everyone cool off first. Fathers day is close and maybe make some nice dinner for him so he can feel appreciated.

So sorry to hear about this. Perhaps he was stressed out that day. Have a good talk with him on how u feel and try to understand how he feels as well if it helps.

VIP Member

I am sorry on his behalf. That wasn’t very nice of him. What’s triggering him to act this Way? Has he always behaved this way or is this a one off?

Super Mum

Post natal depression happens to the mommy and it sometime affect the daddy too

VIP Member

wait? why does he pull baby away from baby from breast? that is not helping!!!

Pls take care. Ignore your hubby and try get others for help like your mum

Super Mum

Maybe can forward him some articles on how daddy can help with newborn