My husband is a gay. And we're encountering problems because of that. We have 2kids. I want an annulment but I'm thinking of its effect to our children. What will I do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Do you want an annulment because you don't love him anymore or because you learned that he's gay? I guess you have to weigh things. I know it's a very difficult situation, but you have to assess yourself if you still can bear living with your husband even he has a different gender preference. I would advise that you have a heart to heart talk as well. Ask him about his plans for you and the family. From there, you'd be able to gauge where you stand.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

it was not a surprise when he told me he is a gay. even before we're bf/gf, i already have a clue. being gay is not really a problem for me then. but he don't want to talk about it. he don't want to talk about his feelings, his plans, his life. whenever I'm asking him, he will just keep in silence. our love was never nurtured, coz every time i want to show him affection, he keeps on rejecting me. he is pushing me away, literally and figuratively. he cant kiss me. he cant hug me. he cant even hol

Have you read the story of ian king and joey mead king? After years of marriage the guy turns out to be transwoman..and joey accepted it..